Sunday, February 21, 2010

What website should I go to to find cool japanse haircut styles?

emo like


short at the top and get longer as it goes down


kinda of japanese typeWhat website should I go to to find cool japanse haircut styles?
You mean scene or emo? In my opinion, scene hair looks better.





Google ';emo hair'; if you really want ideas.What website should I go to to find cool japanse haircut styles?
Search for pictures of Gackt.


I love him.


He's Japanese.


He's more on the goth side, but I think he has pictures of him with emo hair.


Oh and I love Japanese emo hair!


Don't listen to these other people.


:]
ugh, please don't go emo....spare us all...
';Cool Japanese haircut style'; is an oxymoron. Only of few of their styles are even THEY able to pull off. Unless you're Japanese, PLEASE, don't try and copy them.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment