Friday, February 26, 2010

Hottest Haircut Styles?

iight. I'm finally done trying to grow for dreads. Now I'm curious, what's the hottest urban hairstyles right now for teen males.





I don't want an uptown fade or nothing, nothing generic. Something unique but still hot. I'm going to get a lineup with it, so make it work.





Pics would help, too. I'd appreciate it y'all.





One love.





www.myspace.com/machzroHottest Haircut Styles?
I find an attractive woman %26amp; ask her what she thinks would look good on my head. Since you're a teen ask your girl friend or friend girls...i'm assuming you're straight or you can ask a pretty young teacher, but dont act fresh like you're trying to be a player or a pimp. Women like to give look opinions. Dont ask mom or sisters female cousins etc dont ask gay men like on queer eye that wont help you just get you unwanted attension.Hottest Haircut Styles?
go to myspace.com/djspo0ky





i got a blowout and the girlz like it.





http://thumbp2.mail.re4.yahoo.com/tn?sid鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment