Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What haircut/style is right for my oval shaped face?

I want to get a haircut for back to school. i'm thinking of getting the bob and side swept bangs like Nicole Ritchie has 'cause I want to try something new, not because I'm a fan of hers.What haircut/style is right for my oval shaped face?
An oval shaped face is the face shape that can wear ANY hairstyle....when other people get their hair cut, they need to chose a haircut that will make their face appear oval, cause this is the ';perfect'; face shape....go for it kiddo...I am sure it will look awesome.....What haircut/style is right for my oval shaped face?
bowl cut
something that frames your face with lots of layers, with some highlighs in it. kinda like tyhe rachel from the 90's but the modernized one
long layers are pretty.
oval type hair I guess
Most hairstyles look good on oval shaped faces.
I am by no means an expert on women's hair styles. But I do know this: Long hair that's allowed to flow down along the contour of your face will help slim down that oval shape. Short hair will accentuate it. For what it's worth...
none shave it
Bangs and a pony-tail is the best... even celebrities do it!
bobs look nice on an oval shaped face. you don't have to be a fan of hers to like the sytle. make it your own.
yea i was gonna suggest a bob b/c that's about the shortest u can go w/ an oval shaped face.
Bowl cut your hair then after that, shave exactly one side of your head. I'd say the front half, or back half. This will get you attention. Then if you still want more attention, shave your eyebrows. You're welcome.
Yeah that would look cute. mirda_920@hotmail.com email me sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment