Sunday, February 28, 2010

Recently got my hair cut in layers, new to the whole layer haircut style?

It's cut shoulder length and how should it be maintain?





Don't know nothing about layer hair cuts. I only got it because I donated my hair to the ';Locks of Love.'; The lady who cut my hair ask me if I wanted in layers. I told her yeah ok that's cool.





I love the hair cut, it's easy on me when go on fire calls and do training.





Please advice?





Thank you.Recently got my hair cut in layers, new to the whole layer haircut style?
What a thoughtful gift! You are very considerate of others to have donated your hair to the ';Locks of Love'; program. The new layered hair cut should be easy to maintain and without all the weight of long


locks perhaps it will ease into curls for you. You can use some gel products to train it in the way you enjoy combing. Just shampoo often to keep its volume and shine.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment