Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Haircut Styles?

I want to get my hair cut. Where can I find a list of haircut styles and their names?





The cut has to have a picture for it obviously.








I was thinking about a longer version of the ';bob cut';





My hair is a few inches below my shoulders. Thank you.Haircut Styles?
the moment I finish typing this,,, when I thot that I wd be the first to answer..there would be many on top of mine..





I am sure you can choose from the celebrities look. Cameroon Diaz has some bob cut before if am not mistaken..I wish I can show you my hair cut styles mag with lota names ...or you can surf from the internet too..Haircut Styles?
crew cut is still the best


hassle free some more
intrernet is great and if u like a celbs hair get a pic of her(of the internet) and take it 2 ur local hairdresser

No comments:

Post a Comment