Friday, February 26, 2010

I want some really sexy haircut styles for me to get, and clothing styles?

Hi, I kinda feel that my look and style isnt very cool. I want something snazzy and something that will stick out and make me look sexier, I am approximately 5'9'; and I have a very broad and strong body. I am 14, goin on to 15 in a few months and my Bench Press is 175lbs. Does anyone have any suggestions for me to get the ladies????? Any personality things and haristyles and clothing that will make me look hothothot!!!! By the way, I am a man., ThxI want some really sexy haircut styles for me to get, and clothing styles?
Try a long-sleeved plaid shirt over either a plain t-shirt that shares the same colors (Grey and black plaid over a black shirt) or over a graphic t with similar colors (No words on the shirt, just pictures). For pants, get some nice, dark-wash, bootleg jeans- just a little destroyed if you're into that. Try some brown high-top Converse if you're wearing any kind of colored shirt (anything but black, gray or white) and plain old white sneakers are okay too if you're doing something sporty. Don't go too short with your hair- get it kind of shaggy, but definitely not past your ears. Keep it long enough you can get a handful, because it's fun to play with (for girls).





There's two I happen to like. If they're not your style, just click around the net to find one you prefer so you can give it to your stylist next time you get a cut.





http://z.about.com/d/mensfashion/1/5/O/d鈥?/a>





http://z.about.com/d/mensfashion/1/5/O/N鈥?/a>





Do not go for the messenger bag thing. It's cute on smaller guys, but you're tall and well-built.... Not so much. Just go with a plain old boring back pack, whatever color or print you feel like.





As summer comes on, go with khaki cargo shorts, canvas flip flops and polos or nice graphic t's (try Fossil and American Eagle) and get a nice tan if you want to rock the surfer look. (Super hot and awesomely vintage)





Good luck!I want some really sexy haircut styles for me to get, and clothing styles?
you can go for a trimmed haircut.


since you're tall, you can wear plain shirts and nice jeans.


you can also put a plaid polo or a vest over a plain shirt.


your shoes would be a cool sneakers or flipflops


your bag would be a sling brown satchel bag.....


this is what would make me to notice a guy.
be urself and confidence is key to sexiness. or so i have heard. and tossled hair is hot to me and a toned body is hot to. hair shouldnt have too much work to it. long so that girls can ruffle it and play with it.
Pictures
pictures..?
take you d i ck and shove it up Edward cullen's a ss

No comments:

Post a Comment