Friday, February 26, 2010

Haircut styles for a 23 year old?

ok i need a haircut, but i want a new style..... www.myspace.com/flyboy7683 .... can anyone give me an idea? or does anyone wanna take me to get my haircut ? or even cut my hair for me? shaving it bald is not an option. i wanna look cool this summer. thanks!!Haircut styles for a 23 year old?
Get a mullet..whose the cute blonde?Haircut styles for a 23 year old?
Spike is allways good....I get a lot of attention when I spike my hair
Shave your head and tattoo a nice picture of Chuck Norris on the top of your skull plate.
';cool';? not a chance. good luck being single, though
Your avatar's cut is definitely cooler than that in your photos.
cut it short and spike it up with gel...like ur avatar. or i could shave it bald =P

No comments:

Post a Comment