Sunday, February 28, 2010

Where can I get a cute emo haircut/style in North Carolina?

I've been emo for about 3 months and my grandparents are finally letting me get an emo haircut/style. I was wondering where in North Carolina I can get a cute one and if you know tell me how much it is. Thx :( ):Where can I get a cute emo haircut/style in North Carolina?
ohh you can get it at any hair salon :)


try to go to a higher end one though


and bring a picture of the hair you want


and they will cut it the way you want :)Where can I get a cute emo haircut/style in North Carolina?
Look for emo hairstyles in Google, and choose the one you want. Go to a hair salon and show 'em the photo of the hairstyle you liked. The rest is their job :)


Hope this helps!
I bet you could emo haircuts if you just asked a salon person and gave them a lot of pics





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
uhh, north carolina is a huge state...where do you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment