Sunday, February 28, 2010

What haircut style goes better with curly hair?

I have curly hair! I like to keep it long because if it's cut too short it will curl up and be even more short than you wanted..so I'd keep it long, even up to your shoulders is fine. You can have layers...I do, and they look normal. I also have side bangs, not big ones, but they're growing out. Bangs look nice, I just chose not to have them for the summer. But, I don't really have any other recommendations because curly hair can do just about anything! I always take a picture of the hairstyle I want to my hairdresser and she gets it perfect! ...if it's a straight hairstyle you want, you can always straighten it. We, with curly hair, are the lucky ones :) Hope I helped.What haircut style goes better with curly hair?
I think long looks good like that.What haircut style goes better with curly hair?
anything but short. short curly hair looks scary
shoulder length with layers


layers make it fuller and helps it curl better


i like bangs too but when there straightened


i think it looks better like that but thats just me =]
i have curly hair. I'd say it looks good long-ish (just a bit past the shoulders) with a middle or side parting, and side-swept bangs. the bangs can look okay curly, but if you straighten them it will look even better.
Long with strait side-swept bangs.
well... the obvious long but if u want to go differentand r willing to go short cut ur hair to shoulder length(be sure u cut it dry so that wen it is curled it is at shoulder length) add a couplpe off layers only on the upper portion of ur hair. also wash ur hair and dry it again right after its cut bcuz curly hair curls different everytime u wash it then touch it up after washing GL!!! hope i helped
it is better to have different styles of cut according to ur face so u will look fabulous u can have multi-layer or some cute styles of hair cuts some ideas of hair cuts r available in the below mentioned website. ok find it there..i think..it may be useful to u.....

No comments:

Post a Comment