Friday, February 26, 2010

I have long, straight & thick hair and I am cutting it to shoulder length. What haircut style should I get?

I'm donating my hair to pantene beautiful lengths and by doing this my hair will be just above shoulder length. I don't know what type of style I want. Anyone have any ideas?I have long, straight %26amp; thick hair and I am cutting it to shoulder length. What haircut style should I get?
Your losing most of your hair, but there is so much you can do with(or without) it. I think you should go all the way, and cut your hair very short for a pixie cut. A pixie cut would look awesome on you because the short, wispy layers will kinda help in breaking up the volume of your face. If you do, however, want to stay between your chin and shoulders, then just ask for a shag cut with wispy ends.





If you want to slim down your face and dont choose either of those two, then just remember to stay far away from heavy, blunt bangs and center bangs, as both of those options will just accentuate the roundness/ovalness or your face. If you dont like anything here, then just ask your stylist for hairstyles. Out of all people, they should know what to do with your hair and face shape.





Hope i helped.





Oh, and your extremely great for donating almost all your hair to people who really need it. Kudos to you.I have long, straight %26amp; thick hair and I am cutting it to shoulder length. What haircut style should I get?
get side bangs dat would look great and if you highlighted it, it would look kwl


xx
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment