Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have long thick hair that I wear back for work & it hurts my head- plz, any haircut/ style/ product tips?

I want to keep it as long as possible b/c it looks good and my bf likes it...and I've used thinning shears and done long layers but it only stays light for maybe 2months...very expensive to get a $60 cut every 2 months.


Are there any ways around it like certain products or styles of wearing it out of my face so I look professional in the office, and don't torture my scalp?


Right now it's at about mid-back...I can always take off a few inches if there's NO possible solution, but if there are, I'd love to hear them.


Thanks tons! :)I have long thick hair that I wear back for work %26amp; it hurts my head- plz, any haircut/ style/ product tips?
I'd maybe take off a couple centimeters or possibly an inch or two. Maybe the next time you put your hair up, take only a little bit of hair and pin it up, or just curl it and let it hang. You don't have to put your hair up to look professinal! And also, doing layers of any kind will make your hair look thicker. I have super-thick hair and I made that mistake long ago. Good luck!I have long thick hair that I wear back for work %26amp; it hurts my head- plz, any haircut/ style/ product tips?
I suggest taking off a few inches, and maybe just wearing half of it up, or not pulling it back really tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment