Friday, February 26, 2010

What haircut Styles will look good for BUSHY, THICK, FRIZZY hair?

My hair is super super thick and bushy. its wavy and frizzy too...right now its length is about past my mid back, or around that area, and i am planning on cutting it. i can't thin it (stupid mom won't let me), so how should i cut it to make it appear less thick/bushy without thinning it? also how short would be a good length for it to still look good? so in other words, what are good HAIRCUT STYLES FOR BUSHY THICK HAIR??


THANKS





(ps. dont tell me to thin it...)What haircut Styles will look good for BUSHY, THICK, FRIZZY hair?
Layered. My hair is unbelievably thick (SO annoying) and long and I had layers done. It looks so much better now. I also had a side fringe done.


My hair's about mid back length and I find it goes really frizzy if I blow dry it.


So, what I do is I leave to dry naturally (but towel dry it and put a bit of smoothing gel on it) and it goes to actual waves/curls.


Then if I want to straighten it, I do it in really small layers with plenty of heat protection spray.What haircut Styles will look good for BUSHY, THICK, FRIZZY hair?
I have the SAME hair hate it!!! I get it straightened every time I am at the stylist. However, the day after it is back to the same way..I would recomend putting a relaxer on it, or a leave in conditioner, ask your mom for a straightener, it takes awhile but it really works!
You should try reading the book ';Curly Girl'; Lorraine Massey and Deborah Chiel. Two of my sisters have done it for over 2 years now and it's worked wonders with their used-to-be frizzy hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment