Friday, February 26, 2010

What are some really cute boy-short haircuts/styles for ladies?

My hair used to be really long, then I cut it shorter and didn't know what to do with it. So... I cut it shorter yet and now I can't control it. Needless to say, I'm about to cut it even SHORTER yet considering I refuse to get hair extensions.





Any hairstyle ideas? I'm talking REALLY short!!!What are some really cute boy-short haircuts/styles for ladies?
Do it.





I would recommend a really short pixie type haircut similar to the haircut Natalie Portman had a little while back.





http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/d/j/nata鈥?/a>





It is a short haircut, but very refreshing, low maintence look that is popular right now. It takes some courage to get this haircut, but it shows a lot of self confidence and a sense of style.





Ask to have it cut high above your collar in the back and around the top of your ears on the sides with ultra short bangs and lots of layers. It is a great haircut and I encourage you to have it done, you will stand out from everyone else in boring long hair. Go for it!What are some really cute boy-short haircuts/styles for ladies?
get a bob!


or a pixie cut

No comments:

Post a Comment