Friday, February 26, 2010

Need Haircut Styles (First time cutting)?

I'm planning on cutting my hair for the first time sometime soon, and I'm looking for hairstyles. My hair is very long, it reaches up to my butt. I have a long/oval face, and I want layers and maybe side bangs. My hair is thin but really heavy. It's wavy straight. I have really big nose, and it has a bump, so I don't want any hairstyles the part in the middle, just makes my nose look bigger. Pictures or anything well be a huge help (: Thank you!Need Haircut Styles (First time cutting)?



Congrats on deciding to cut your hair. It can be tough to let go of beautiful long hair, but cutting is usually better in the long run for a easier care and a more mature/sophisticated look.





An oval face can pull off most short cuts, but you want something with some volume to de-emphasize your nose. If you have a nice chin or neck, you could cut it to that length and then have layers to remove the weight and make it fluffy. Good luck.Need Haircut Styles (First time cutting)?
You are so lucky to have such wonderful hair. Seems a pity to spoil it. It must feel wonderful, and you'll miss it I think when it is gone.





You could try JJJ's page, which has links to lots of nice things to do with long hair.
You can sell your long hair at: http://hairbuyer.com
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment