Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can any one help me find an emo haircut/style?

I am looking for a long hair style. and i want it to be simple yet i want it to stand out. and i really want to find a hairstyle that goes good with having black and red hair. i know a lot of styles would i just cant seem to find the right one for me. so please help me find an awesome style.Can any one help me find an emo haircut/style?
http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth鈥?/a>





It has tons of emo hairstyles, its where I chose both mine and my bfs....its great!Can any one help me find an emo haircut/style?
ugh. seriously WHY do you want to look like an emo?





ok. I will help.





If you want to look emo, start cutting yourself and get fat and pale.





your hair just needs to look greasy and stringy and like it hasn't seen a hairdresser in... well, ever.





wear chipped nail polish.





find some ratty old reject clothes.





there you go. done.








seriously though, emos suck. no one likes an emo. even emos hate themself





but hey, its your prerogative.

No comments:

Post a Comment