Friday, February 26, 2010

Haircut styles?? (Picture inside)?

I need to get a new haircut, I definately still want my hair to be long, just not quite as long as it is now. What styles would you suggest? Heres my picture:





http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=53ka6p5Haircut styles?? (Picture inside)?
I would suggest that you get it cut to shoulder length. To look for a style that would fit you read alot of magazines. That is what I do almost every time I go to see my hair dresser... I bring pics from magazines and she styles my hair. Also, you can ask your hair dresser what styles that she likes on you. Bangs would look really great on you I think. Try something new, you never know what you might like. Sometimes when you are waiting for your hair dresser they have books you can look at...try looking at those while your waiting. They can really help me sometimes. Good Luck With everything :)Haircut styles?? (Picture inside)?
I think some all over layering and side swept bangs would be cute.
Either a framed face or side bangs
I think bold bangs,and a sharper cut.
Something with volume, also bangs would suit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment