Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Haircut style that best suits my face?

I have a heart-shaped face. I prefer long hair and do not want to cut too much of my hair off. Any suggestions on what hairstyles would look best on me?Haircut style that best suits my face?
Medium to long hair, Layered, full side bangs.


Keep it volumnized n add chunky curls, but leave the bangs in its natural shape =)Haircut style that best suits my face?
Add layers that frame your face. Bangs work well on the face shape, especially if longer and swept to the side with layers cut into them as well
If your face is heart shaped the i would go for long hair, or like medium size and layers, lots of layers. Look at Ali Larter, Hayden Patteniere, Ashley Tisdale, etc.
i would keep the long hair and cut long layers. Have swooping bangs that go to the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment