Friday, February 26, 2010

Haircut styles for me: Face frame, short layers, or both?

what do you think would look best on me? (face frame, short layers or both)


you don't just have to include those ideas, come up with your own PLEASE!





(sorry if these pictures aren't clear enough)





http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii302鈥?/a>





http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii302鈥?/a>Haircut styles for me: Face frame, short layers, or both?
Face framing layers would look really good on you.


And straightened inward toward your face would really


define your face shape.


Overall your hair looks gorgeous already.


Good luck. :DHaircut styles for me: Face frame, short layers, or both?
I think you should layers around your face. Your hair is thin like mine what I did was bought some extensions at sally's and they make your hair look fuller. I have an addiction to coloring my hair every month so my hair is pretty thin so while it repairs itself I bought extensions ! They look great thats just a taught if you don't like the thin hair issue. But I would do layers around your face.
I think a shorter length with side-swept bangs, like this:


http://www.hollywood-hairstyles.org/Nico鈥?/a>


would be flattering. You'd just need to use like a volumizing spray and blow-dry with a round brush.
Well your already very pretty , and your hair is Good already , but to help i think LOTS of layers and side bangs would really work
it seems like you have a heart shaped face so go with lots of layers, you could go with long or short layers.





ask your hairdresser what they think, they're the experts!
you have a heart shaped face so go with lots of layers, you could go with long or short layers.
You have small features, going short/very short would probably suit you. Pixie or short bob
No, he does NOT kill babies. At least he dosen't go around abandoning women...
wow your really pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment