Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have long thick hair that I wear back for work & it hurts my head- plz, any haircut/ style/ product tips?

I want to keep it as long as possible b/c it looks good and my bf likes it...and I've used thinning shears and done long layers but it only stays light for maybe 2months...very expensive to get a $60 cut every 2 months.


Are there any ways around it like certain products or styles of wearing it out of my face so I look professional in the office, and don't torture my scalp?


Right now it's at about mid-back...I can always take off a few inches if there's NO possible solution, but if there are, I'd love to hear them.


Thanks tons! :)I have long thick hair that I wear back for work %26amp; it hurts my head- plz, any haircut/ style/ product tips?
I myself have a thick head of hair, and have to thin it too. I find that when I wash my hair the night before and dry it that it's not as puffy or thick the next day, and it's not greasy either. If you take morning showers, try switching them to night showers, and that might stop your hair from hurting when you put it back. What also works is wearing head bands. If you get a haircut with bangs, or short layers at the front this can look very professional, or very casual if you wear it right. In the summer if your hair gets frissy, I hear after washing it if you put it in saltwater, that will also help it stay the way you want it. As for when you tie your hair back, you might want to buy the ties without the visible metal because they don't break as easily, are stretchy, and you don't have to wear your hair back so tight.





I hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment