Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where is the best place to get a haircut/style in Saratoga Springs NY?

Any nice, beauty saloons in Saratoga Springs, where they actually know what they are doing ? Looking for a top rated Hairstylist who knows how to cut and style, in Modern times:)Where is the best place to get a haircut/style in Saratoga Springs NY?
dunno, but lilly at supercuts here gave me a cut and i got complimented on it today!!!!!!!!!!! its been months since. but nice job. i got a rough cut once, but she asked me(not sure if it was lilly) if it was fine, she thought she should cut more. i said it was fine and maybe, but my hair shrinks when dry. my bangs were like 1/4'; higher than my brows, lookin like prince valiant. oh well. it looked great 4 weeks later in my family picture, just didnt get em on time for christmas.








thanks girl. thanks sc.

No comments:

Post a Comment