Sunday, February 21, 2010

Schools Starting and I really want to actually turn heads this year, What are some good guy haircut styles? ?

I'm lgiht brown and I have dark brown medium sized hair, I kinda wanted to straighten it, but it it to short?


Need help!!!!


(I'm a guy)Schools Starting and I really want to actually turn heads this year, What are some good guy haircut styles? ?
grow the hair out


have it black


emoish is hott now


do mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Schools Starting and I really want to actually turn heads this year, What are some good guy haircut styles? ?
No no no. Your problem is your thinking like the other guys.





Trust me, this is one of the tactics I do and it works. Look at all the guys in your school and figure out what the top haircuts and most popular haircuts are. These are the haircuts you want to stay away from.





You want something cool but not like everyone else. Don't ask people on here they are going to tell you to cut it emo or like Zac Effron.





You want to stand out in a crowd, not be the crowd. Real girls look for guys who stand out and are different then the people they're used to. Just be different. I'm not saying or mohawk or something though so don't go there lol.





If you are different then the other guys you will get more girls :D
What about the hairstyles of the guys of Gossip Girl tv show girls loves it guys envy it you will look fantastic and u will turn heads its not emo neither zac efronish which is totally old fashioned its fresh and new try the chace crawford look
How about shaving it all off? That will turn heads at least for a while!
GROW YOUR HAIR OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment