Sunday, February 21, 2010

Haircut + Styles?

I am 15. I have an oval face, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles. I wear no makeup other than lip gloss. My current haircut is long with long layers and side bangs to the right that fall under my eyes. My hair is thick and wavy-curly. I straighten it with a Chi everyday and leave it down. I am really bored with my hair. I don't want to dye my hair, so can you give me some suggestions for a haircut. I want to leave it long and keep it low maintenance. Also, what are some easy hairstyles I can do other than always leaving it down? Thanks!!Haircut + Styles?
some days, leave the waves in.


french braid it.


wear a head band or funky elastic,


wear it in a side pony tail (low one)


put it really high- then leave it as a pony tail or braid the pony tail, OR make it a bun.)





there are so many posibilities!





hope i helpedHaircut + Styles?
thanks for choosing me as your best answer: )

Report Abuse



get more layers or get it chin lenght thats new and hott.
i really dont understand wat type of haircut your going for but u can bick up your hair in a ponytail with your bangs out or you can pick half of your hair up and leave the rest loose... with your bangs out too
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
show us a pic of ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment