Sunday, February 21, 2010

What haircut/styles would be good for curly and wavy hair?

I am getting a haircut in two weeks, and I currently have layers, but they don't go with my curly hair. I like to wear my hair natural very often, so I need a cut that is low maintenance and I can just wash and go. I made an appointment at Gene Juarez and I'm not exactly sure what I ask them to do. Also, should I ask fo a more experienced hair stylist?What haircut/styles would be good for curly and wavy hair?
Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlpix to get some style ideas, then visit http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons to find a curl stylist expert in your area. It's important to see someone who really knows how to work with curly hair. Most stylists don't get any training with curly hair in beauty school.What haircut/styles would be good for curly and wavy hair?
Being a girl with curly hair I understand what a big deal it is to make things easier! You really dont want layers if your hair is thick because it may become more of a hassle. Make sure he cuts your hair when its in its everyday curls because when its wet its obviously straighter and a good hairstylist will know this already. You need something medium length, a little thined out and you should be good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment