Monday, February 22, 2010

What type of haircut style should I get?

Feel free to post up any pictures.





I have long black hair (pacific islander) its kind of wavy but i straighten it sometimes and I want a good haircut. I also have more hair parted on MY right side and I want to get some sort of bangs. Not too short though.What type of haircut style should I get?
You can find thousands of hairstyles using http://mystyles.info for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers. You can upload a photo and try different hairstyles, to finalize the most suitable hairstyle.What type of haircut style should I get?
layers, keep your sidefrindge:)


also, look up some scene pics and get some ideas off them:)


you sound like you have beautifull hairr!


good luck
Look at different styles and pick the one you think best suits you! Ask friends %26amp; family about their picks! Much Luck!
get it cut like demi lavato. she is on disney i know lame but her hair is really cute

No comments:

Post a Comment