Monday, February 22, 2010

What is a good haircut style for a person who wants to keep their hair long?

I want my hair very long, but it's only up to my mid back. I have layers at this time, but I'm tired of my usual layers. Send me links of pics that are good styles for really long hair.What is a good haircut style for a person who wants to keep their hair long?
layers. definately layers and bangs. thats if u wan't it down. if not then just tie it back but make sure u have bangs! lolWhat is a good haircut style for a person who wants to keep their hair long?
Try the link Treadstone gave you. I would pick him/her for best answer.
http://matrix.com/find_your_hair_style/l鈥?/a>





http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot鈥?/a>
idk i have that problem to so i might get the side bangs with a v cut
a nice v cut looks good
try long layers that frame your face
go to google and type in ';cute haircuts'; and they'll give you alot of websites that give celebrity pictures of their hair in long, medium, and short lengths so you can pick which celeb's hair color fits you most!





sorry im not posting pictures...i'm just way too exhausted from school to do that. sorry!





oh and i really like your yahoo username! lol
Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles
a v cut is always a good choice

No comments:

Post a Comment