Monday, February 22, 2010

What are your favorite haircut/style sites to visit?

I'm probably getting my hair cut tomorrow (most likely a shorter bob) and I'd like to get some photos of what I want just in case.





I realize that I could simply look some up on a search engine, but it seems that the ones I find aren't modern enough or something. I don't know. They're definitely not what I want, and neither are the books they have in the salon. They're very outdated.





If you know of any really good ones, please list them here.What are your favorite haircut/style sites to visit?
Tips for all different type of Hairstyles


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>What are your favorite haircut/style sites to visit?
PHOTOBUCKET.COM-THEN TYPE iN WHAT YOUR LOOKiNG FOR...

No comments:

Post a Comment