Monday, February 22, 2010

What are some good haircuts/styles for thick, fluffy hair with a lot of ';body';?

Also, its a little frizzy. I like really edgy, defined, layered haircuts, but I don't have the time to straighten. Any ideas. Hair is shoulder length. What are some good haircuts/styles for thick, fluffy hair with a lot of ';body';?
Edgy, defined, layered cuts are very high-maintenance with thick fluffy hair, from what I remember! If it's curly as well, it's not worth the effort.





I have long layers and they work for me, it just thins it out a bit without losing too much hair. If you get a few layers around your face, you can get an idea of what it'd be like to experiment with different lengths.





And also, frizzy? No excuse for that these days. ;) Get yourself some John Freida! That way you'll be able to maintain the cut. The frizz-ease range works wonders for me!What are some good haircuts/styles for thick, fluffy hair with a lot of ';body';?
Becuase you don't want to straighten, you should get your hair thinned out. That will decrease the volume. Also layers that will make your hair look less full. Get serums because that makes my hair soft and smooth. I have thick hair also.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment