Monday, February 22, 2010

I need ideas for getting a haircut (styles)....?

right now my hair is really really boring.


it is straight accross, not layered, ive tried layering it, but yeah. i dont know. my hair is about down to about an inch below the lowest part of my shoulder blade (maybe seven and a half inches below my shoulders...? idk) but i want to cut it just for a change, but i dont want it above or at my shoulders, i want it below. but i just need ideas on how to cut it.... (layered, like a 'v' in the back, etc.) because straight is just boring for me.








thanks. and sorry if this is confusing. idk how to word it very well :(I need ideas for getting a haircut (styles)....?
I really like these haircuts: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/g鈥?/a>





http://xs109.xs.to/xs109/06460/bou-love.鈥?/a>





http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c302/K鈥?/a>I need ideas for getting a haircut (styles)....?
ok you should try the whole side bangs look and tell the butishion (s/p) that you want you hair in long layers to about your shoulders.. and you could try high lights or low lights. or just dye it completly.make sure the look fits your face.. you may have to round the insides of your hair to fit your face.. or get it thind. good luck





my hair is mediam brown right below my shoulders i have long layers and kinda side bangs. but i have tried really wacky hair cutts, and they do look good. just go out side your comfert zone but make sure it looks good





you could also just tell your sylist do what she wants just keep it below your shoulders and not to wacky. and it could turn out good!
k ya layered like a v
You could cut it about an inch below or right at your shoulders then layer the back part of your hair then layer your bangs.Itll look really good!!Good Luck!!!!
what i would do is get it layerd and hve long bangs with a side part really cute and can be made fancy with a curling iron! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment