Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where can I find a good website to find haircut styles?

It's hard to actually find a good site with plenty of different haircut pictures and ideas. Help a sister out!Where can I find a good website to find haircut styles?
if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>





love,


B.Where can I find a good website to find haircut styles?
I generally don't use websites, what I do is type in hairstyles or hair styles for heart shaped faces because i have a heart shaped face, type whatever shape face you have, into Google images. There are usually good pictures on Google. Sometimes I'll use pictures of celebrities hair styles and combine them with other styles. Print out the pictures and bring them to your hair dresser, it really helps them know what you want. I hope this helps!!!
www.dailymakeover.com is a good one because you can upload a photo of yourself and try on different hair styles and cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment