Sunday, February 21, 2010

What websites have pictures of emo type haircut styles? I need a change.?

I have looked for images of hair styles that are really cute but I just can't find exactly what I am wanting the closest I can find is pictures of ashlee simpson. I need links to websites or even pictures of layered hair with sweep bangs or maybe hair color ideas that won't be too crazy for the workplace. Please help! :)What websites have pictures of emo type haircut styles? I need a change.?
Well, this one was pretty useful to me


http://www.luv-emo.com/What websites have pictures of emo type haircut styles? I need a change.?
just sweep your bangs to the side and get layers.





if you have curly hair, do what i do.


i brush my hair to the side when it's wet, twist it into tight spirals, and once it's dry, straighten my bangs with a flatiron.

No comments:

Post a Comment