Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is the best haircut/style for a redhead?

Well my hair is about 13cm longer past my shoulders. I'm looking for a change, a fresh start in my life. Any ideas on hair cuts/styles?





Thanks


xxWhat is the best haircut/style for a redhead?
I went a couple months ago and did the thingy where the underside is black, and the top is red..





The contrast looks really good. Only problem is the black hair dye made my hair like straw..What is the best haircut/style for a redhead?
oh sweet i love red hair !





i think maybe layers or a two tone style where the bottom part is black or maybe even blonde and top part you leave red. Or just add some blonde streaks and get layers.. OR you could highlight your hair with different colors of red in your hair
Cut it a little above the shoulders with side bangs or bangs straight across, layers or no layers either way it'll look really cute whether you have straight, wavy, or curly hair.
look at pictures of haley williams from paramore. she dyes her hair red and looks pretty good.
ask your hairdresser which hairstyle will look better. they will be able to help more than we will

No comments:

Post a Comment